Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 92,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
We support the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and please review our community guidelines before engaging in our community.
As we encourage open conversation, we ask that you respect the following:
- By posting to a Shell social media site or blog, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything that you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content/material.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
o False, misleading, or deceptive comments.
o Materials in which the Shell Group does not own the IP rights or has the right to reproduce/upload or trademarked materials or materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of publicity.
o Any photos or comments that depict:
o Unsafe practices
o Offensive behavior
o Personal attacks
o Illegal statements
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to customers, clients, Shell employees or other community members.
- Content that is subject to an internal investigation or that refers to or otherwise speaks to ongoing litigation matters or investigations.
- When disagreeing with others' opinions, keep it appropriate and polite.
- We gratefully acknowledge the permission granted to reproduce copyright material on this site. Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders and to obtain their permission for the use of copyright material. We apologise for any errors or omissions and would be grateful if notified of any corrections.
While we appreciate and encourage your feedback, questions or issues related to specific Shell products and services, claims or customer service issues should not be submitted via Shell social media sites or blogs. Instead, please go to the Contact us section on shell.com to submit questions or comments regarding such issues: http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/contact-us.html
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 92,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in eco…Показать еще