On Facebook, like in our clubs, Planet Fitness provides a unique environment in which anyone can be comfortable. We’re proudly known for our Judgement Free Zone®, a philosophy which means you can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms. That Judgement Free Zone® extends to our Facebook page, where we invite fans to have fun and share with us in a place of mutual respect.
Our Planet on Facebook is intended to be a safe place online to hang out and connect with us and other Planet Fitness members. Just like in our clubs, we don’t condone Lunky behavior on Facebook. We classify Lunkhead behavior offline as dropping weights, grunting, and being intimidating. Lunky behavior has long been a problem in gyms and it’s a big reason behind the intimidation factor that has kept many folks from ever setting foot inside a gym. We have created an atmosphere designed to eliminate this behavior in our clubs and we’ll do so as well on Facebook. That means we don’t permit bullying, threatening or intimidating actions on our page. If we see Lunky behavior, we’ll address it directly with the individual.
Planet Fitness also reserves the right to remove posts, particularly if they contain following:
• Personal information about another individual.
• Off-topic, spam posts or astroturfing.
• Material we deem lunky, discriminatory disrespectful, mean-spirited, inappropriate, offensive, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, profane, lewd, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable, unlawful or which violates the legal rights including rights of privacy and publicity of others.
• Criminal activity or pertaining to a legal matter.
• Anything that may infringe or infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity, or any right of any person or entity.
• Information intended to promote and/or generate revenue for a third party.
• Files or links that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Thank you for joining our Planet, in club and on Facebook. We’re happy to connect with you and make our relationship “Facebook Official.”
On Facebook, like in our clubs, Planet Fitness provides a unique environment in which anyone can be comfortable. We’re proudly known for our Judgement Free Zone®, a philosophy which means you can rela…Показать еще