In 1842, we made the world's first golden pilsner and we never stopped. Pilsner Urquell is crafted in Pilsen, Czech Republic using traditional methods and ingredients: soft Pilsen water, Saaz hops, and barley from Moravia.
For more information on our beer, our brewery, and our world, please visit us at our global website:
Thirsty for more? Follow us for fresh tweets tapping daily at: http://www.twitter.com/Pilsner_Urquell
Welcome to the Facebook page of Pilsner Urquell; thanks for joining us.
To make sure everyone has an enjoyable time on our page, when you become a member you will have to agree and follow a few house rules relating to conduct.
This Facebook page is to be used as a place where our consumers can interact with each other and with Pilsner Urquell. We encourage the use of our page and the posting of appropriate comments, images and videos that are related to the content of the page.
Persons or any messages deemed to break these rules will be removed or deleted:
• Do not post images or messages that show or allude to irresponsible drinking.
• Do not post obscene or otherwise offensive, vulgar, abusive, threatening, harassing, sexist or racist messages or pictures.
• Do not post pictures or messages that are related to sexual behaviour.
• Do not post pictures or messages that display pregnant women, children, or people operating automotive vehicles.
• Do not post pictures or videos of people below the age of 25.
• Do not post commercial messages or spam.
• Do not post messages that intent to promote or incite violent, dangerous or anti-social behaviour.
In 1842, we made the world's first golden pilsner and we never stopped. Pilsner Urquell is crafted in Pilsen, Czech Republic using traditional methods and ingredients: soft Pilsen water, Saaz hops, an…Показать еще