Thanks for joining the Perrier UK Page. This page is for everyone with an interest in Perrier, and we welcome you to leave comments, post links and share videos with us and the rest of the online community. We want to keep our Community as an open space for constructive debates.
We’ll regularly review the page, responding to and passing on as many useful recommendations as we can. Here are our five simple House Rules:
1. Be original: share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, please don’t post it. Respect intellectual property rights. You are responsible for the content you post this Page.
2. Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t share private information about other people.
3. Keep it clean: no indecent, misleading, or unlawful posts.
4. No personal attacks, please
Avoid any aggressive, defamatory or threatening posts. Mind your wording and tone. Avoid posting any information inciting racial, ethnical, religious, gender or political opposition.
5. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/advertising/promotional posts, or repetitive postings.
6. Feel free to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it - if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
7. If you are affiliated with Perrier (employee, agency, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation
Read through and also respect the prevailing Facebook Terms and Policies.
Please note that the content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our Company views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. To help keep the conversation flowing, we may remove posts which are not compliant with these House Rules. Anyone posting non-allowed content may be banned from participating in this Community. We respect data privacy: our Privacy Notice applies to personal data you share on this page in addition to the platform’s own rules. http://www.nestle.com/info/yourdata
We retain the right to amend the present House of Rules at any time.
Welcome in this Community!
Thanks for joining the Perrier UK Page. This page is for everyone with an interest in Perrier, and we welcome you to leave comments, post links and share videos with us and the rest of the online comm…Показать еще