Facebook Page House Rules
Below are a few simple rules that all likers and visitors of our Facebook page must follow. Our customers and fans are the reason behind our success, and we value everyone’s input. But it is also very important to keep the discussion on this page helpful and meaningful for our entire community.
1. Keep your posts clean. Please do not post anything, or include links to anything, indecent or otherwise inappropriate. Please do not post images or links to images of children below 7 years.
2. Per Facebook guidelines, please do not access this Facebook page if you are under 13 years. Read the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
3. Play fair: no libelous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
4. No personal attacks, please: don’t attack people with extreme language or provide ground for people to claim basis for any personal attacks.
5. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, no posts unrelated to the topic at hand, no repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
6. Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
7. Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts. Do not infringe on other persons’ copyrights or any other intellectual property rights. In case of doubt, don’t post it.
8. Please be patient; we will try our best to provide useful information in a timely manner to our community. If you provide your contact details when requested, we may use it to contact you to address your concern using this page or even beyond it.
In order to preserve positive discussion on the page, we reserve the right to delete posts that break these guidelines.
Please note that all comments, and other types of material posted by fans on this site, do not necessarily reflect Nestlé’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. We will review your comments and reserve the right to remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or do not support our commitment to the WHO recommendations.
Our page operates 24/7 from Monday to Sunday.
If you wish to talk to our Consumer Care Ambassadors, you can reach our hotline at (02) 8898-0061 from 6:00am to 10:00pm, Monday to Sunday. You may also email us at https://www.nestle.com.ph/info/contactus.
We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.
Thank you for visiting this page. We hope you enjoy learning more about Nestlé and our products.
Read it full here: https://www.nestle.com.ph/info/privacypolicy
Facebook Page House Rules
Below are a few simple rules that all likers and visitors of our Facebook page must follow. Our customers and fans are the reason behind our success, and we value every…