The Pringles Facebook page is meant to be a fun environment for our fans to discuss Pringles products and promotions. Please note though, that while this community is intended to be a lighthearted place, we do take the safety of members very seriously. Though Pringles and Kellogg Company does not monitor every Facebook posting, please understand that we reserve the right to remove postings and photos that:
(1) are libelous profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, or obscene,
(2) violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
(3) condones or promotes illegal activity;
(4) are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
(5) are otherwise sexual or offensive graphically or in tone;
(6) contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
(7) are off topic; or
(8) violate any local, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations.
Please note that Pringles and Kellogg do not endorse any opinions on this page not specifically posted by us. Additionally, Pringles and Kellogg are not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by fans and visitors of the page. Pringles strongly encourages fans of this page to respect fellow community members and to follow Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Anyone posting material that falls into the above categories will be removed and banned from participating in this Fan Page.
The Pringles Facebook page is meant to be a fun environment for our fans to discuss Pringles products and promotions. Please note though, that while this community is intended to be…