JukinVideo Facebook page strives to be a fun online experience for all. Part of that mission is building an inclusive community where everyone can share their ideas, tips and tricks, stories, and photos. In order for that community to flourish we ask that you abide by the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
1. Play nice: If you’re like us, you love viral videos and pics. However, we all have strong opinions and a desire to share them. We want to hear your opinions. But please be respectful of other people’s opinions, even if they differ from yours.
2. Watch the language: There are times and places for four-letter words. Our online community isn’t one of them. If your mom would wash your mouth out for saying it as a kid, then it’s not appropriate here.
3. No name calling: It should be possible to share your views, understand someone else's views, and disagree with someone else's views, without the need for personal insults.
4. No trolling: Discussions, even heated ones, are healthy and encouraged. However, spouting offensive ideas just to get a rise out of people is not.
5. No copyrighted material: Unless you own the copyright, or have express written permission from the owner, please don’t post copyrighted material. We will take it down.
6. No spam: Nobody likes getting random flyers on their car windshield and we’re no different. If you’d like to be featured as a partner, shoot us an email first.
7. Do share: Please feel free to post pictures or videos of you or your friends or family making funny fails or wins. Share them with the community! But they must be clean (safe for work), people must be fully clothed and you must be able to prove the video is yours!
8. Only post your Facebook screen name. Do not post your email address, your BBM pin, your Skype, your IM, your mobile or anything other than your Facebook screen name. And do not post anyone else’s Facebook screen name.
9. Violations: Everyone makes mistakes – even us. A single violation of community posting policies won’t necessarily get you banned, but repeated infractions certainly will.
10. Feedback: We’re here for you. If there’s something you’d like to see changed or think can be improved upon please let us know.
Note that JukinVideo will delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, offensive comments, and comments that are rude and inappropriate. Further, JukinVideo reserves the right to delete comments for any other reason.
Feel free to send us a Facebook message with any feedback, questions, or concerns and we'll respond with the quickness.
JukinVideo is a Jukin Media Inc Property.
For information regarding media licensing or copyright protection, please contact:
For information regarding business, press materials, advertising rates, or sponsorships, please contact:
Jukin Media Inc is a full-service digital media company specializing in licensing, production and video monetization.
JukinVideo Facebook page strives to be a fun online experience for all. Part of that mission is building an inclusive community where everyone can share their ideas, tips and t…