Welcome to the Ford Motor Company page. If you have a complaint or issue with your vehicle we want to help. Please contact us in the U.S. at: 800-392-3673 or visit: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
FORD FACEBOOK PAGE
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Ford Facebook page is a place where you can learn about the latest news from Ford, while engaging in respectful dialogue between Ford, our current and prospective customers, and all of our fans interested in the Ford brand from around the world.
Our goal with not only our Ford Facebook page, but also all of our Ford-related product and brand pages is to offer an official destination where we can create both interesting and entertaining Ford content and news to share with all of you. We may also utilize Facebook functionality to share your posts. Please keep in mind that due to the highly regulated industry in which we work, there may be certain topics that we will be unable to discuss here, and as we are not acting in a consulting capacity, we will not be providing explanations for decisions or following up to tell you something we already knew or have discovered since your post. Additionally, comments relating to legal or regulatory matters do not belong here. Unless originated from an official Ford account, please be aware that the information on our pages should not be viewed as official communication from Ford (either in posts or comments). Posts and comments on this page are not intended to be professional advice or recommendations and do not necessarily reflect Ford policy or corporate opinion. For official product advice and Ford related news, please refer to http://www.Ford.com, http://media.ford.com/ or http://www.corporate.ford.com.
If you have a complaint or issue with your vehicle we want to help, but we can't do it here. Please contact us at http://www.ford.com/help/contact. To remain in good standing with our community and ourselves we kindly ask that you respect the following guidelines when participating in discussion on our Facebook pages. We will moderate comments, and any comments falling outside of the discussion guidelines below are subject to not being published and/or being removed.
Participation Guidelines for Ford Fans
1. We are a community of enthusiasts. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on all Ford-related Facebook pages. We encourage everyone to have a voice, and as such, opinions will differ. We simply ask to think before you post. You can debate and be constructive without being hurtful in your comments and posts to both Ford as well as fans of Ford.
2. The Ford Facebook page is about dialogue and relationships, not about spam. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post, as off-topic or spam posts are subject to deletion. In the event that you feel the need to communicate with Ford, please go to http://www.ford.com/help/contact/.
3. We will not tolerate posts that could offend another member of our community. To be very clear, Ford will remove any post that is offensive, including any post that refers to anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy, or objectionable. It is in sole discretion of Ford what content is offensive. And, it is in the sole discretion of Ford whether it will remove any content it considers offensive. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this page, please contact us immediately.
4 Ford reserves the right to remove content. We are a community that prides itself on thoughtful dialogue. While we will remain tolerant of our community members’ opinions, we also reserve the right to remove content that doesn’t reflect the standards of our community. Furthermore, Ford reserves the right to remove any content that may infringe upon the intellectual property of others.
6. Computer Security. If you post on a Ford-related Facebook page, you represent and warrant that your post does not contain any viruses or other malicious content.
7. Intellectual Property. You represent and warrant that you are the exclusive owner of any material that you post on the Ford Facebook pages and that you will indemnify and hold Ford harmless against any adverse claims against Ford or against others who use the material with the authorization of Ford. You agree that Ford has an irrevocable, royalty-free right to use and disclose and allow others to use and disclose the material you post on the Ford Facebook pages, and you waive any moral rights or other rights or expectations of attribution. You will not use any Ford-owned or licensed trademarks without prior written consent of Ford and will not post any material that is likely to cause confusion that such material was posted by or originated from Ford.
8. Copyright Agent. If you believe that any content on this website infringes your copyright rights, please contact our designated agent for receiving such notifications in writing as follows:
Ford Motor Company
330 Town Center Drive
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
Email address: DMCA@ford.com
Phone number: 313.390.5286
In your communication, please include:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if there are multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or the law.
• A statement that the information your notification is accurate.
If the communication is submitted by someone on your behalf, the communication must also contain a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the submitter is authorized to act on your behalf.
Ford -- Commitment to the Community
We appreciate your following our guidelines. In return, Ford is committed to being as active as possible across all of our social media properties providing engaging content, and to giving back to all of you as much as possible. We make all attempts to engage our community, both reading and replying to all comments when questions are asked specifically to us. As representatives employed by Ford Motor Company, we are not just employees, but we are fans as well, and it gives us no larger sense of pride than to know that the information we share and discuss with you is enjoyable, discussable, and shareable between your own online communities.
Welcome to the Ford Motor Company page. If you have a complaint or issue with your vehicle we want to help. Please contact us in the U.S. at: 800-392-3673 or visit: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/…More