#LiveLikeTheCaptain Competition Ts&Cs:
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom ages 18 or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be following @CaptainMorganEU on Twitter in order to enter. The Promoter will Tweet a series of Tweets from this account between 16.00 on 31 May 2015 and 09.00 on 2 June 2015 (the “Tweets”).
3. This competition will run from the time at which the first of the Tweets is posted on 31 May 2015 until 09.00 on 2 June 2015.
4. To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must reply to one of the Tweets on Twitter, including the hashtag #LiveLikeTheCaptain. No purchase necessary.
5. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent, it must not contain defamatory statements or words that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or reference brand names, any third party trade marks or logos unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant).
6. One winner will be electronically drawn at random after 09.00 on 2 June 2015 and will be announced on Twitter at 10.00 on 2 June 2015 and notified via direct tweet later the same day.
7. The winner will win a one day mystery experience worth up to £500 in value (the “Experience”). The Experience is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Details of the Experience will be notified to the winner within 1 month of notification.
8. ID will be required and the winner will be refused the right to partake if they are unable to prove that they are over the age of 18.
9. The Experience must be redeemed within 1 year of 2 June 2015 on a date to be determined by the Promoter. This date is not flexible, the winner must be able to attend on this date. If the Experience, for reasons outside the control of the Promoter cannot take place on the proposed date or the proposed location an alternative date and/or location will be designated. The Promoter will have no liability or responsibility if the winner cannot attend on the revised dates or to the revised location.
10. Return travel from a location within the UK to the destination at which the Experience will take place, as well as one meal on the day will be provided at the expense of the Promoter. Any other incidentals are not included. Full details will be supplied to the winner following notification.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner that occurs as a result of the winner’s participation in the Experience. The winner shall be responsible for any damage to any venue (including their contents) visited by the winner as part of the Experience caused by their deliberate or negligent act or omission.
12. If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn using the process outlined above.
13. The winner’s name can be found by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out below. By entering, you agree to your data being used in this way in the event that you win. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
14. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
17. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
18. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for communications associated with this promotion or for further communication if you have specifically opted into receive this.
20. Any entrant who submits an entry in violation any of these terms shall be disqualified.
21. This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, London NW10 7HQ
Please Drink Responsibly.
For the facts … drinkaware.co.uk
The Captain Morgan GB Facebook page is a place where, the Captain’s mission, is to inspire legendary parties anywhere and everywhere, and at any time.
This page is a community for all the great fans of Captain Morgan GB and we love to hear what you think. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible, but it might take slightly longer on evenings and weekends, so please bear with us.
We have some House Rules, the full details of which are noted below, that you are deemed to have accepted by becoming a fan of this page. We have these rules so that we can make the Captain Morgan GB page community as great as possible, and because we take the responsible marketing of alcohol seriously. We hope you understand, but if you do not agree to be bound by these house rules, please “un-like” the page and do not continue to access, use, or contribute to this page.
Some specific rules for contributions to our pages include:
• Do not upload pictures of people under 25 (including yourself!).
• Do not post sexually suggestive text or pictures.
• Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
You will find that our page is moderated regularly to make sure we are all playing nice!
We may remove comments that violate our House Rules. Although we don’t like removing comments, this sometimes is necessary to ensure our page continues to provide a great community for all lovers of Captain Morgan GB.
Just a few more rules to remember!
• One of our first lessons in life! Treat others how you wish to be treated. Please treat other contributors with respect and consideration. If we feel that comments are derogatory, shocking or insulting we will remove them.
• Mind your tongue (and fingers)! Please don’t use swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate. We may remove such content at our discretion.
• If a person or organisation hasn’t given you express permission to use his, her, or its name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it.
• Please make sure that what you post is factually correct and legally permissible, and isn’t defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, an invasion of privacy, or an infringement of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.
• Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private. If you do, we will be required to remove it.
• At this moment we are only monitoring posts written in English. Any comment that isn’t posted in English, or that appears to be written in any sort of code, will be removed as well.
Finally (the last of the legal stuff for now, we promise):
If you do come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to 'mark as spam' or 'report as abuse'. Don’t be afraid to raise your hand!
We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. So be nice!
Diageo is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by its users, or any content on third party sites.
If you'd like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, provide feedback, or say hello to our brands or products, please don’t hesitate to use the ‘message’ button to send us a direct email. We’ll work to respond to you as quickly as possible!
Please click here: http://on.fb.me/KPQtRB to learn more about how Facebook enables brands to share your Likes or content with your friends, here: http://on.fb.me/KPQzc0 to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and here: http://on.fb.me/KPQxAS if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
#LiveLikeTheCaptain Competition Ts&Cs:
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom ages 18 or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies…