Pull&Bear was founded in 1991 with a clear international vocation and the intention to sell clothes to young people committed to their environment who live in the community and interact together. Young people who choose to dress casually, rejecting stereotypes and wanting to feel comfortable in their clothes. Pull&Bear satisfies this need by bringing together international trends, mixing them with street and club fashion influences and reinterpreting the style to create comfortable, easy-to-wear garments at unbeatable prices.
As part of the Inditex Group (Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe), one of the world's largest fashion groups, Pull&Bear has a network of more than 900 stores in 70 different countries.
Pull&Bear is also available online at PULLANDBEAR.COM from several European countries from September 2011.
Pullandbear’s Facebook page is a meeting point for all fashion lovers. We wish for our social media community to be a place where all users can feel at ease and respected and enjoy a positive experience. Therefore, we ask for your help to keep this page free from any inappropriate contents:
· Sensitive information (like passwords, PINs and CVVs of debit and credit cards, information about your health, ideology, ethnic origin, etc.). We will not request this kind of information from you via this page nor through any other means.
· Personal information about you or others (such as your e-mail address, telephone number, shipping or billing address, passwords, order number, bank details, etc.). If you have to send us this kind of information, remember to do so through a private message and only when our Customer Service team has requested it from you.
· Offensive or violent speech
· Racist, sexually explicit, discriminatory or inappropriate comments
· Copyright or intellectual property rights violation.
· Issues not related to us, the contents of this page or our goods.
· Advertising other companies or any manner of promotion.
· Repeated comments on the same contents.
· Information related to third parties whose disclosure has not been authorised.
· Identity theft, illegal conduct or harassment.
· Breach of applicable laws and regulations.
If you directly provide us with personal information we understand that you authorise us to include your data in our files. We will use it for the sole purpose of answering your questions and replying to your comments from our Customer Service department. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure or opposition at any times by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request. Where necessary, we can request a copy of your ID, passport or other valid document that enable us to identify you.
Comments posted on this page do not represent the opinion of the company Pull and Bear, nor that of its employees or collaborators. Upon accessing and/or using the page, you accept that, within legal limits, neither Pull and Bear nor any of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, supervisors, officers, employees, agents, proxies, partners and licensees shall be liable for the contents of this page. Likewise, Pull and Bear shall not be liable for:
- The contents added by the users.
- Any loss or damage incurred as a result of the presence of spam, bugs, virus, Trojans, or any other file which may damage mobile devices or computers due to the actions of any other user.
- Damages caused on account of use of the information and the content of the messages sent by the users.
Users shall, within statutory limits, be solely liable for their contributions and contents, to Pull and Bear and/or to any company within its Group and to other users.
Pull&Bear was founded in 1991 with a clear international vocation and the intention to sell clothes to young people committed to their environment who live in the community and interact together. Youn…More