Our Facebook page is a place for our fans to learn, be inspired, participate and share with us and each other. We welcome your comments and contributions, but we are committed to making this page a safe and enjoyable space for our whole community. Please take a moment to read our House Rules and bear them in mind when contributing on the page.
Please exercise caution when interacting with unofficial Canon Facebook Pages. If you are unsure if a Page is official or not, please check the Official Canon EMEA Map here: http://on.fb.me/YdoSEg If you are still unsure, please get in contact with us here and we will be able to investigate and advise.
By accessing or using this Facebook Page you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions found here: http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
It is important to note that posts made by fans to Canon UK Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Canon UK, nor does Canon UK confirm their accuracy.
In accordance with Facebook’s Terms & Conditions, industry codes of practice and our own commitment to the Canon UK community, we reserve the right to delete disruptive, profane or socially irresponsible comments and uploads and to block persistently disruptive users.
Specifically we do not tolerate posts of this kind:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
Our Facebook page is a place for our fans to learn, be inspired, participate and share with us and each other. We welcome your comments and contributions, but we are committed to making this page a sa…More