1. Who can enter? This Promotion is open to those aged eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Lebara or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter, nor are members of these employees’ families (being parents, children, siblings, spouses or life partners). The Promotion is run exclusively by Lebara. Media Services Limited.
2. When Can I Enter?: This Promotion Period runs from 00.01 GMT on 23rd May 2016 until 23:59 GMT on 24th June 2016 both days inclusive.
3. No purchase necessary; however internet access, a Facebook account or a Twitter account are required.
4. How Can I Enter:
a. Look out for the Lebara branded trailer or rickshaw in London and take a selfie with one of these vehicles. Upload the selfie within the Promotion Period on your own Facebook or Twitter account and use the hashtag #HardworkingPeople in the copy.
5. Entries will be ineligible for the prize draw if they are incomplete or illegible or are received outside the Promotion Period.
6. Moderation: Lebara will reject entries which, in its reasonable opinion:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Lebara or any brand partner; or event partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to Lebara (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
7. Maximum of one entry per Facebook user or Twitter user which correlates to an individual or group household. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Lebara is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Lebara reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Prize: a Lebara Mobile UK “All In 10” plan free for 1 year. Prize includes standard calling, SMS and Data allowance for the “All In 10” plan, and does not include any out of bundle charges.
9. Further Prize Details:
a. Lebara will notify the winners of their success in the contest;
b. Any mobile usage costs outside the Lebara Mobile all in 10 plan will not be covered by Lebara and is the responsibility of the winner.
10. The winner is responsible for their behavior and All In One plan usage. Lebara reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner if they fail to comply with the reasonable directions of Lebara or any companies associated with the Prize.
11. Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Lebara reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of similar or equal or greater value. In case the event is cancelled or not conducted as envisaged, Lebara reserves the right to cancel the prize with or without notice.
12. Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winners. The winners will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to the relevant tax authorities, any tax liabilities arising from their Prize.
14. Winner Selection: All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted by Lebara or its partners.
15. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the Facebook page or Twitter page provided upon entry and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of and to pick up the Prize within the time stipulated therefor. In the event a winner does not respond to communication or pick up the Prize within the stipulated time, Lebara reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner. If a final winner does not claim the prize, either it or the prize value will be donated to the Lebara Foundation.
16. Each winner may be asked to provide identification or other documents as are required by Lebara proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize.
17. The winner may be asked to participate in reasonable further publicity or advertising in support of this Promotion.
18. The winner consents to their surname and region being made publically available upon request, via a letter to: Reza Schott, Lebara Media Services Limited, 25 Copthall Avenue, London, EC2R 7BP United Kingdom within 90 days of the event date.
19. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Lebara’s decision in accordance herewith shall be final.
20. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. If for any reason the Promotion / event is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Lebara which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Lebara reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. Participants in this Promotion agree that Lebara will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Lebara’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Lebara’s fraud.
23. Lebara cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party or a delay or cancellation of the Lebara Nadigar Sangam Natchithra Cricket event due to circumstances beyond its control.
24. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way such as use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated mean, Lebara may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, Lebara will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this Promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
25. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Lebara Media Services Limited, 25 Copthall Avenue, London, EC2R 7BP, United Kingdom
1. Who can enter? This Promotion is open to those aged eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Lebara or its affiliates, subsidiaries,…