Dan Howell 07.02.2017 20:03

look at this kind humble grandmother surely someone this sweet can do no evil
WRONG https://t.co/52c9ev4uRU https://t.co/ZSw5XrDB9h

More
Likes: 52 185
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 505
Total Interactions: 62 690
Post Engagement Rate: 1.36
Britney Spears 06.02.2017 22:13

Need all the wishes and prayers for my niece 💜 https://t.co/lTlVQmNEh5

More
Likes: 51 349
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 294
Total Interactions: 62 643
Post Engagement Rate: 0.12
Ed Sheeran 19.01.2017 22:08

Nice! I'm on the cover of Today's Top Hits. Thanks @spotify https://t.co/rk5YNRWMqu https://t.co/7zzcVAnc1D

More
Likes: 51 422
Comments: 14
Reposts: 11 102
Total Interactions: 62 538
Post Engagement Rate: 0.37
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:10

God I miss Italy

More
Likes: 45 083
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 380
Total Interactions: 62 463
Post Engagement Rate: 1
Chris Evans 10.02.2017 22:10

If u have no opinion on a certain issue, that's your right. But if u do, and choose not to speak up out of fear of repercussion, shame on u

More
Likes: 48 019
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 346
Total Interactions: 62 365
Post Engagement Rate: 1.27
Luke Hemmings 24.01.2017 21:07

Back sitting in the studio all day so I'm keeping in shape training with @mackfit 🤓 https://t.co/LqAbp4Lf7k

More
Likes: 46 415
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 649
Total Interactions: 62 064
Post Engagement Rate: 0.76
Lauren Jauregui 21.01.2017 22:49

"THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE!"

More
Likes: 41 306
Comments: 0
Reposts: 20 740
Total Interactions: 62 046
Post Engagement Rate: 2.4
Jamel Debbouze 31.01.2017 10:25

ON A RETROUVÉ MON SOSIE VOCAL !!!!! Vous n'êtes pas prêts 😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/H14lkXPJat

More
Likes: 27 784
Comments: 0
Reposts: 34 198
Total Interactions: 61 982
Post Engagement Rate: 0.97
Shawn Mendes 28.01.2017 05:19

Very nervous always! https://t.co/Vaw0zno4wl

More
Likes: 50 110
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 701
Total Interactions: 61 811
Post Engagement Rate: 0.72
Donald J. Trump 15.02.2017 19:17

Welcome to the United States, @IsraeliPM Benjamin & Sara!
#ICYMI🇺🇸🇮🇱Joint Press Conference:
https://t.co/GN6ALWUusN https://t.co/bH60nBL5FP

More
Likes: 51 004
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 520
Total Interactions: 61 524
Post Engagement Rate: 0.25
Fifth Harmony 19.01.2017 01:58

#PCAs. https://t.co/D41s4zT9Cy

More
Likes: 39 383
Comments: 0
Reposts: 21 997
Total Interactions: 61 380
Post Engagement Rate: 1.64
Neymar Jr 15.02.2017 12:16

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽 https://t.co/IZvd01SdAE

More
Likes: 44 887
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 469
Total Interactions: 61 356
Post Engagement Rate: 0.23
Cristiano Ronaldo 09.02.2017 13:13

👌 https://t.co/gzlcO1V17Q

More
Likes: 52 345
Comments: 0
Reposts: 8 979
Total Interactions: 61 324
Post Engagement Rate: 0.12
Lauren Jauregui 21.01.2017 00:20

ALSO don't let sensationalized media spark FEAR in your hearts. Be proud of what you believe in make sure you go fight for it loud and proud

More
Likes: 41 768
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 425
Total Interactions: 61 193
Post Engagement Rate: 2.36
Phil Lester 20.01.2017 16:32

I wish our world had the same colours as Steven Universe! The whole show is like a pastel eye massage✨💎 https://t.co/RZfOInkUiV

More
Likes: 49 051
Comments: 0
Reposts: 12 078
Total Interactions: 61 129
Post Engagement Rate: 1.53
Lauren Jauregui 11.02.2017 03:13

I want a pit bull

More
Likes: 45 739
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 377
Total Interactions: 61 116
Post Engagement Rate: 2.31
Chris Evans 25.01.2017 06:53

Followed. https://t.co/LWtZZLeJRl

More
Likes: 42 660
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 451
Total Interactions: 61 111
Post Engagement Rate: 1.26
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 01:39

On another note I've been sick for a week and am scratching at the fucking walls, I hate being locked up at home, the world is waiting

More
Likes: 45 672
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 422
Total Interactions: 61 094
Post Engagement Rate: 0.98
Ed Sheeran 17.02.2017 19:59

guitar solo on How Would You Feel (Paean) by @JohnMayer, which is pretty awesome, check it out - https://t.co/mSZ5yG8I6Q

More
Likes: 46 920
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 040
Total Interactions: 60 960
Post Engagement Rate: 0.35
The Weeknd 23.01.2017 18:52

they all gorgeous ✨

More
Likes: 40 451
Comments: 0
Reposts: 20 461
Total Interactions: 60 912
Post Engagement Rate: 1.34
Demi Lovato 12.02.2017 18:32

It's #Grammy day!! 😁😁😁

More
Likes: 44 074
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 711
Total Interactions: 60 785
Post Engagement Rate: 0.15
Camila Cabello 05.02.2017 23:36

Can't believe we got a #1!!!!!!!!! thank u so much for supporting bad things, so crazy I'm gonna go eat like a thousand tacos

More
Likes: 45 519
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 030
Total Interactions: 60 549
Post Engagement Rate: 1.79
Camila Cabello 24.01.2017 20:09

OMG OMG OMG WHOS COMING TO ELLEN TODAY #BADTHINGSONELLEN

More
Likes: 44 524
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 002
Total Interactions: 60 526
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Camila Cabello 31.01.2017 22:54

thank u London, I can't put into words how much u guys made my heart explode during this trip. i love you,see u soo… https://t.co/v8Xd44vWmt

More
Likes: 44 725
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 786
Total Interactions: 60 511
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
ROLA 13.02.2017 14:58

あっという間に過ぎてしまいそうな20代。何も後悔がなかった!って言えるような最高な20代をすごしたい。私にとって、諦めるって言うことが1番怖い。何事も中途半端ではなく、当たって砕けてもいいからチャレンジするとゆう気持ちを今でもずっと大切にしていきたい。

More
Likes: 52 448
Comments: 0
Reposts: 7 848
Total Interactions: 60 296
Post Engagement Rate: 1.57
zayn 14.02.2017 18:51

#ZAYNmoji
iPhone : https://t.co/WqclA1obpQ
Android : 28 Feb https://t.co/XESNnUmsgL

More
Likes: 40 351
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 751
Total Interactions: 60 102
Post Engagement Rate: 0.29
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:12

Gonna go and visit the boys at the studio today, finally feeling okay! ⚡️x

More
Likes: 44 728
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 358
Total Interactions: 60 086
Post Engagement Rate: 0.96
Tom Hanks 09.02.2017 19:44

From a Kindergarten class. Hanx https://t.co/VJl0uMo038

More
Likes: 44 338
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 616
Total Interactions: 59 954
Post Engagement Rate: 0.47
J.K. Rowling 01.02.2017 22:31

I think he's got a crush on me. https://t.co/eberOUoJt1

More
Likes: 54 607
Comments: 0
Reposts: 5 343
Total Interactions: 59 950
Post Engagement Rate: 0.65
Akshay Kumar 24.01.2017 11:30

Here I am standing up AGAIN for something I truly believe in coz THEIR well-being MATTERS to ME.I'd love to know if… https://t.co/xVRlQslnqE

More
Likes: 44 073
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 865
Total Interactions: 59 938
Post Engagement Rate: 0.38
More