elrubius 15.02.2017 19:35

En la vida real no soy nadie, pero cuando me junto con mis amigos soy un Mago nivel 1800 con +3 de stats de virgini… https://t.co/G9GA7sMCU2

More
Likes: 50 777
Comments: 0
Reposts: 12 423
Total Interactions: 63 200
Post Engagement Rate: 0.76
zayn 15.02.2017 22:02

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 @GIPHY 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
#zaynmoji : https://t.co/WqclA1obpQ https://t.co/SmNp8dNn5Z

More
Likes: 44 725
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 469
Total Interactions: 63 194
Post Engagement Rate: 0.3
FREDDY 08.02.2017 13:27

America: I miss you
Obama: Read 12:02 am https://t.co/STbFzM4VYU

More
Likes: 43 702
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 463
Total Interactions: 63 165
Post Engagement Rate: 1.62
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
Britney Spears 06.02.2017 22:13

Need all the wishes and prayers for my niece 💜 https://t.co/lTlVQmNEh5

More
Likes: 51 826
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 335
Total Interactions: 63 161
Post Engagement Rate: 0.13
J.K. Rowling 28.01.2017 21:19

I love you people. Half my timeline right now is pointing out that Harry Potter never turned anyone into a frog & that Hermione was the nerd

More
Likes: 54 785
Comments: 0
Reposts: 8 306
Total Interactions: 63 091
Post Engagement Rate: 0.69
Sean Don 11.02.2017 05:52

...10 years later on the same day, the boy from Detroit you signed has the #1 album in the country! Because you gave me a shot @kanyewest 🙏🏾

More
Likes: 46 322
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 752
Total Interactions: 63 074
Post Engagement Rate: 0.63
Dan Howell 07.02.2017 20:03

look at this kind humble grandmother surely someone this sweet can do no evil
WRONG https://t.co/52c9ev4uRU https://t.co/ZSw5XrDB9h

More
Likes: 52 490
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 548
Total Interactions: 63 038
Post Engagement Rate: 1.36
Neymar Jr 15.02.2017 12:16

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽 https://t.co/IZvd01SdAE

More
Likes: 46 187
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 771
Total Interactions: 62 958
Post Engagement Rate: 0.23
Chris Evans 10.02.2017 22:10

If u have no opinion on a certain issue, that's your right. But if u do, and choose not to speak up out of fear of repercussion, shame on u

More
Likes: 48 421
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 455
Total Interactions: 62 876
Post Engagement Rate: 1.28
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:10

God I miss Italy

More
Likes: 45 378
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 488
Total Interactions: 62 866
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
ASHTON IRWIN 28.01.2017 07:49

And most of all,
Grow with the young people that are now young adults that grew up with our band... anyways #slayon5SOS

More
Likes: 44 077
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 730
Total Interactions: 62 807
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
Shawn Mendes 28.01.2017 05:19

Very nervous always! https://t.co/Vaw0zno4wl

More
Likes: 50 756
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 856
Total Interactions: 62 612
Post Engagement Rate: 0.73
Rihanna 21.02.2017 23:41

LOTB just became my 30th top ten hit on @billboard's Hot 100!!! Feeling so blessed 🙏🏿 thank you Navy!! ⚓️ https://t.co/SCGg5OqMc7

More
Likes: 48 161
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 448
Total Interactions: 62 609
Post Engagement Rate: 0.09
Jamel Debbouze 31.01.2017 10:25

ON A RETROUVÉ MON SOSIE VOCAL !!!!! Vous n'êtes pas prêts 😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/H14lkXPJat

More
Likes: 27 991
Comments: 0
Reposts: 34 424
Total Interactions: 62 415
Post Engagement Rate: 0.98
三代目 J Soul Brothers 20.02.2017 11:14

2月21日AM4:00以降
下記URLをクリック下さい!!
https://t.co/ivbCjzPz46 https://t.co/TKsg4lbDB2

More
Likes: 47 210
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 031
Total Interactions: 62 241
Post Engagement Rate: 2.55
Tom Hanks 09.02.2017 19:44

From a Kindergarten class. Hanx https://t.co/VJl0uMo038

More
Likes: 45 731
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 389
Total Interactions: 62 120
Post Engagement Rate: 0.49
Lauren Jauregui 11.02.2017 03:13

I want a pit bull

More
Likes: 46 057
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 470
Total Interactions: 61 527
Post Engagement Rate: 2.32
Lauren Jauregui 15.02.2017 17:08

Media assuming shit and falsely reporting hatred is so boring. REPORT the positive shit..there's too much negativity in this world rn

More
Likes: 43 805
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 717
Total Interactions: 61 522
Post Engagement Rate: 2.32
Camila Cabello 16.02.2017 17:14

so honored to be on the cover of @billboard this month, thank you guys so much 🌹#CamilaOnBillboard https://t.co/DW1rS9creg

More
Likes: 43 146
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 347
Total Interactions: 61 493
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
はじめしゃちょー(hajime) 16.02.2017 03:50

事務所にこんなにたくさんのプレゼントが…😭
お手紙もたくさんいただきました!!
本当にありがとうございます!!!! https://t.co/WcLJhP2Eg1

More
Likes: 56 139
Comments: 0
Reposts: 5 354
Total Interactions: 61 493
Post Engagement Rate: 2.01
Demi Lovato 12.02.2017 18:32

It's #Grammy day!! 😁😁😁

More
Likes: 44 589
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 828
Total Interactions: 61 417
Post Engagement Rate: 0.15
Dan Howell 22.02.2017 18:06

good luck to @Caspar_Lee hosting the @BRITs livestream tonight! you're the only pineapple we'd want carrying on our legacy #CasparLeeBRITs🍍🏆

More
Likes: 51 981
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 403
Total Interactions: 61 384
Post Engagement Rate: 1.32
Ed Sheeran 18.02.2017 08:03

Spent my birthday in Austria with beer and fried stuff, yep yep yep https://t.co/t2Ic5pc5py

More
Likes: 52 154
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 176
Total Interactions: 61 330
Post Engagement Rate: 0.35
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 01:39

On another note I've been sick for a week and am scratching at the fucking walls, I hate being locked up at home, the world is waiting

More
Likes: 45 672
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 422
Total Interactions: 61 094
Post Engagement Rate: 0.98
Camila Cabello 05.02.2017 23:36

Can't believe we got a #1!!!!!!!!! thank u so much for supporting bad things, so crazy I'm gonna go eat like a thousand tacos

More
Likes: 45 865
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 143
Total Interactions: 61 008
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Lauren Jauregui 18.02.2017 00:54

Is there anything better than ceviche?

More
Likes: 44 948
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 022
Total Interactions: 60 970
Post Engagement Rate: 2.29
Conor McGregor 28.01.2017 20:32

Hands off the phantom https://t.co/CXhzlLjSzf

More
Likes: 47 900
Comments: 0
Reposts: 12 782
Total Interactions: 60 682
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Camila Cabello 31.01.2017 22:54

thank u London, I can't put into words how much u guys made my heart explode during this trip. i love you,see u soo… https://t.co/v8Xd44vWmt

More
Likes: 44 725
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 786
Total Interactions: 60 511
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
ASHTON IRWIN 14.02.2017 06:52

I loved being in the studio today, lyrics and melodies flowing, band isn't smelling to bad, all is going swimmingly… https://t.co/wlUEZcZxpU

More
Likes: 44 813
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 697
Total Interactions: 60 510
Post Engagement Rate: 0.97
Avril Lavigne 20.02.2017 22:07

Congrats to my little sister Michelle and Ryota on their marriage! Wishing you both all the love and happiness in t… https://t.co/8dQxD6QBo0

More
Likes: 43 100
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 314
Total Interactions: 60 414
Post Engagement Rate: 0.29
More