ASHTON IRWIN 28.01.2017 14:54

Currently txting people I shouldn't

More
Likes: 47 671
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 543
Total Interactions: 64 214
Post Engagement Rate: 1.03
J.K. Rowling 07.02.2017 23:11

This is very sweet, but I won't be offended if you untag me when making plans for my death. https://t.co/LfLSTuTxQO

More
Likes: 54 839
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 326
Total Interactions: 64 165
Post Engagement Rate: 0.67
christine teigen 23.01.2017 18:22

Nothing I could say will piss him off more than the fact I have a black/asian/white baby. Life is grand.

More
Likes: 59 150
Comments: 0
Reposts: 4 897
Total Interactions: 64 047
Post Engagement Rate: 1.75
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
Phil Lester 28.01.2017 22:13

omg 🍰🍨🍧🍡 https://t.co/T9Lw4A6R8V

More
Likes: 55 268
Comments: 0
Reposts: 8 748
Total Interactions: 64 016
Post Engagement Rate: 1.6
The Weeknd 12.02.2017 01:51

"the brownboy and the starboy on a track"

More
Likes: 46 645
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 212
Total Interactions: 63 857
Post Engagement Rate: 1.38
christine teigen 11.02.2017 18:49

I'm on a pretty good level and spaghetti is bomb https://t.co/zty5Vvk5VD

More
Likes: 51 610
Comments: 0
Reposts: 12 192
Total Interactions: 63 802
Post Engagement Rate: 1.57
Lauren Jauregui 14.02.2017 18:13

Fake that confidence bih, one day it'll be real🙏🏼

More
Likes: 44 305
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 388
Total Interactions: 63 693
Post Engagement Rate: 2.4
FREDDY 12.02.2017 23:29

I'm definitely gonna be this extra https://t.co/JigP6O24Hf

More
Likes: 40 863
Comments: 0
Reposts: 22 815
Total Interactions: 63 678
Post Engagement Rate: 1.63
Cristiano Ronaldo 31.01.2017 12:03

👀 https://t.co/VAXIyw5PKh

More
Likes: 56 250
Comments: 0
Reposts: 7 305
Total Interactions: 63 555
Post Engagement Rate: 0.13
FREDDY 05.02.2017 22:14

Alessia Cara's impressions are everything 😂❤ https://t.co/FmQnnkus5M

More
Likes: 43 784
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 736
Total Interactions: 63 520
Post Engagement Rate: 1.63
Michael Moore 14.02.2017 07:45

Let's be VERY clear: Flynn DID NOT make that Russian call on his own. He was INSTRUCTED to do so.He was TOLD to reassure them. Arrest Trump.

More
Likes: 45 439
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 060
Total Interactions: 63 499
Post Engagement Rate: 1.59
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 01:54

You can see me and @JackAllTimeLow perform at the 2017 Grammy's. Here's a sneak peak https://t.co/FTJKi1xRO6

More
Likes: 45 343
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 996
Total Interactions: 63 339
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
Donald J. Trump 14.02.2017 20:21

Great parent-teacher listening session this morning with @VP Pence & @usedgov Secretary @BetsyDeVos. Watch:… https://t.co/nuLTs513Ot

More
Likes: 52 800
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 530
Total Interactions: 63 330
Post Engagement Rate: 0.26
Phil Lester 31.01.2017 17:12

24 hours later: still eating birthday cake

More
Likes: 53 672
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 547
Total Interactions: 63 219
Post Engagement Rate: 1.57
FREDDY 08.02.2017 13:27

America: I miss you
Obama: Read 12:02 am https://t.co/STbFzM4VYU

More
Likes: 43 652
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 448
Total Interactions: 63 100
Post Engagement Rate: 1.62
J.K. Rowling 28.01.2017 21:19

I love you people. Half my timeline right now is pointing out that Harry Potter never turned anyone into a frog & that Hermione was the nerd

More
Likes: 54 785
Comments: 0
Reposts: 8 306
Total Interactions: 63 091
Post Engagement Rate: 0.69
Sean Don 11.02.2017 05:52

...10 years later on the same day, the boy from Detroit you signed has the #1 album in the country! Because you gave me a shot @kanyewest 🙏🏾

More
Likes: 46 284
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 773
Total Interactions: 63 057
Post Engagement Rate: 0.63
Dan Howell 07.02.2017 20:03

look at this kind humble grandmother surely someone this sweet can do no evil
WRONG https://t.co/52c9ev4uRU https://t.co/ZSw5XrDB9h

More
Likes: 52 490
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 548
Total Interactions: 63 038
Post Engagement Rate: 1.36
Britney Spears 06.02.2017 22:13

Need all the wishes and prayers for my niece 💜 https://t.co/lTlVQmNEh5

More
Likes: 51 697
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 330
Total Interactions: 63 027
Post Engagement Rate: 0.12
ASHTON IRWIN 28.01.2017 07:49

And most of all,
Grow with the young people that are now young adults that grew up with our band... anyways #slayon5SOS

More
Likes: 44 077
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 730
Total Interactions: 62 807
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:10

God I miss Italy

More
Likes: 45 083
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 380
Total Interactions: 62 463
Post Engagement Rate: 1
Chris Evans 10.02.2017 22:10

If u have no opinion on a certain issue, that's your right. But if u do, and choose not to speak up out of fear of repercussion, shame on u

More
Likes: 48 019
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 346
Total Interactions: 62 365
Post Engagement Rate: 1.27
Luke Hemmings 24.01.2017 21:07

Back sitting in the studio all day so I'm keeping in shape training with @mackfit 🤓 https://t.co/LqAbp4Lf7k

More
Likes: 46 415
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 649
Total Interactions: 62 064
Post Engagement Rate: 0.76
Jamel Debbouze 31.01.2017 10:25

ON A RETROUVÉ MON SOSIE VOCAL !!!!! Vous n'êtes pas prêts 😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/H14lkXPJat

More
Likes: 27 784
Comments: 0
Reposts: 34 198
Total Interactions: 61 982
Post Engagement Rate: 0.97
Shawn Mendes 28.01.2017 05:19

Very nervous always! https://t.co/Vaw0zno4wl

More
Likes: 50 110
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 701
Total Interactions: 61 811
Post Engagement Rate: 0.72
Donald J. Trump 15.02.2017 19:17

Welcome to the United States, @IsraeliPM Benjamin & Sara!
#ICYMI🇺🇸🇮🇱Joint Press Conference:
https://t.co/GN6ALWUusN https://t.co/bH60nBL5FP

More
Likes: 51 004
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 520
Total Interactions: 61 524
Post Engagement Rate: 0.25
Camila Cabello 16.02.2017 17:14

so honored to be on the cover of @billboard this month, thank you guys so much 🌹#CamilaOnBillboard https://t.co/DW1rS9creg

More
Likes: 43 146
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 347
Total Interactions: 61 493
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
Neymar Jr 15.02.2017 12:16

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽 https://t.co/IZvd01SdAE

More
Likes: 44 887
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 469
Total Interactions: 61 356
Post Engagement Rate: 0.23
Cristiano Ronaldo 09.02.2017 13:13

👌 https://t.co/gzlcO1V17Q

More
Likes: 52 345
Comments: 0
Reposts: 8 979
Total Interactions: 61 324
Post Engagement Rate: 0.12
Lauren Jauregui 11.02.2017 03:13

I want a pit bull

More
Likes: 45 739
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 377
Total Interactions: 61 116
Post Engagement Rate: 2.31
More