Dan Howell 07.02.2017 20:03

look at this kind humble grandmother surely someone this sweet can do no evil
WRONG https://t.co/52c9ev4uRU https://t.co/ZSw5XrDB9h

More
Likes: 52 490
Comments: 0
Reposts: 10 548
Total Interactions: 63 038
Post Engagement Rate: 1.36
Neymar Jr 15.02.2017 12:16

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽 https://t.co/IZvd01SdAE

More
Likes: 46 187
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 771
Total Interactions: 62 958
Post Engagement Rate: 0.23
Chris Evans 10.02.2017 22:10

If u have no opinion on a certain issue, that's your right. But if u do, and choose not to speak up out of fear of repercussion, shame on u

More
Likes: 48 421
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 455
Total Interactions: 62 876
Post Engagement Rate: 1.28
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:10

God I miss Italy

More
Likes: 45 378
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 488
Total Interactions: 62 866
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
ASHTON IRWIN 28.01.2017 07:49

And most of all,
Grow with the young people that are now young adults that grew up with our band... anyways #slayon5SOS

More
Likes: 44 077
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 730
Total Interactions: 62 807
Post Engagement Rate: 1.01
Rihanna 21.02.2017 23:41

LOTB just became my 30th top ten hit on @billboard's Hot 100!!! Feeling so blessed 🙏🏿 thank you Navy!! ⚓️ https://t.co/SCGg5OqMc7

More
Likes: 48 161
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 448
Total Interactions: 62 609
Post Engagement Rate: 0.09
Jamel Debbouze 31.01.2017 10:25

ON A RETROUVÉ MON SOSIE VOCAL !!!!! Vous n'êtes pas prêts 😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/H14lkXPJat

More
Likes: 27 991
Comments: 0
Reposts: 34 424
Total Interactions: 62 415
Post Engagement Rate: 0.98
三代目 J Soul Brothers 20.02.2017 11:14

2月21日AM4:00以降
下記URLをクリック下さい!!
https://t.co/ivbCjzPz46 https://t.co/TKsg4lbDB2

More
Likes: 47 210
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 031
Total Interactions: 62 241
Post Engagement Rate: 2.55
Tom Hanks 09.02.2017 19:44

From a Kindergarten class. Hanx https://t.co/VJl0uMo038

More
Likes: 45 731
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 389
Total Interactions: 62 120
Post Engagement Rate: 0.49
Lauren Jauregui 11.02.2017 03:13

I want a pit bull

More
Likes: 46 057
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 470
Total Interactions: 61 527
Post Engagement Rate: 2.32
Lauren Jauregui 15.02.2017 17:08

Media assuming shit and falsely reporting hatred is so boring. REPORT the positive shit..there's too much negativity in this world rn

More
Likes: 43 805
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 717
Total Interactions: 61 522
Post Engagement Rate: 2.32
Camila Cabello 16.02.2017 17:14

so honored to be on the cover of @billboard this month, thank you guys so much 🌹#CamilaOnBillboard https://t.co/DW1rS9creg

More
Likes: 43 146
Comments: 0
Reposts: 18 347
Total Interactions: 61 493
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
はじめしゃちょー(hajime) 16.02.2017 03:50

事務所にこんなにたくさんのプレゼントが…😭
お手紙もたくさんいただきました!!
本当にありがとうございます!!!! https://t.co/WcLJhP2Eg1

More
Likes: 56 139
Comments: 0
Reposts: 5 354
Total Interactions: 61 493
Post Engagement Rate: 2.01
Demi Lovato 12.02.2017 18:32

It's #Grammy day!! 😁😁😁

More
Likes: 44 589
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 828
Total Interactions: 61 417
Post Engagement Rate: 0.15
Dan Howell 22.02.2017 18:06

good luck to @Caspar_Lee hosting the @BRITs livestream tonight! you're the only pineapple we'd want carrying on our legacy #CasparLeeBRITs🍍🏆

More
Likes: 51 981
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 403
Total Interactions: 61 384
Post Engagement Rate: 1.32
Ed Sheeran 18.02.2017 08:03

Spent my birthday in Austria with beer and fried stuff, yep yep yep https://t.co/t2Ic5pc5py

More
Likes: 52 154
Comments: 0
Reposts: 9 176
Total Interactions: 61 330
Post Engagement Rate: 0.35
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 01:39

On another note I've been sick for a week and am scratching at the fucking walls, I hate being locked up at home, the world is waiting

More
Likes: 45 672
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 422
Total Interactions: 61 094
Post Engagement Rate: 0.98
Camila Cabello 05.02.2017 23:36

Can't believe we got a #1!!!!!!!!! thank u so much for supporting bad things, so crazy I'm gonna go eat like a thousand tacos

More
Likes: 45 865
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 143
Total Interactions: 61 008
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Lauren Jauregui 18.02.2017 00:54

Is there anything better than ceviche?

More
Likes: 44 948
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 022
Total Interactions: 60 970
Post Engagement Rate: 2.29
Conor McGregor 28.01.2017 20:32

Hands off the phantom https://t.co/CXhzlLjSzf

More
Likes: 47 900
Comments: 0
Reposts: 12 782
Total Interactions: 60 682
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Camila Cabello 31.01.2017 22:54

thank u London, I can't put into words how much u guys made my heart explode during this trip. i love you,see u soo… https://t.co/v8Xd44vWmt

More
Likes: 44 725
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 786
Total Interactions: 60 511
Post Engagement Rate: 1.8
ASHTON IRWIN 14.02.2017 06:52

I loved being in the studio today, lyrics and melodies flowing, band isn't smelling to bad, all is going swimmingly… https://t.co/wlUEZcZxpU

More
Likes: 44 813
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 697
Total Interactions: 60 510
Post Engagement Rate: 0.97
Avril Lavigne 20.02.2017 22:07

Congrats to my little sister Michelle and Ryota on their marriage! Wishing you both all the love and happiness in t… https://t.co/8dQxD6QBo0

More
Likes: 43 100
Comments: 0
Reposts: 17 314
Total Interactions: 60 414
Post Engagement Rate: 0.29
Paul Pogba 16.02.2017 23:54

BLESSED #lapogbance tag your family, spread the love https://t.co/DM97pDk8tT

More
Likes: 40 477
Comments: 0
Reposts: 19 927
Total Interactions: 60 404
Post Engagement Rate: 1.95
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:12

Gonna go and visit the boys at the studio today, finally feeling okay! ⚡️x

More
Likes: 44 970
Comments: 0
Reposts: 15 428
Total Interactions: 60 398
Post Engagement Rate: 0.97
michael cL1Ff0rD 10.02.2017 08:27

if you own an amazon echo, I highly recommend saying 'Alexa sing' and then prepare yourself

More
Likes: 46 357
Comments: 0
Reposts: 13 862
Total Interactions: 60 219
Post Engagement Rate: 0.78
J.K. Rowling 01.02.2017 22:31

I think he's got a crush on me. https://t.co/eberOUoJt1

More
Likes: 54 607
Comments: 0
Reposts: 5 343
Total Interactions: 59 950
Post Engagement Rate: 0.65
J.K. Rowling 06.02.2017 16:41

Can you imagine the number of mirrors this man must have smashed? https://t.co/TPS8XDuAmm

More
Likes: 48 540
Comments: 0
Reposts: 11 357
Total Interactions: 59 897
Post Engagement Rate: 0.63
ASHTON IRWIN 09.02.2017 20:06

Stand face to face with your God, and find out what you are,
hello my name is human

More
Likes: 43 068
Comments: 0
Reposts: 16 825
Total Interactions: 59 893
Post Engagement Rate: 0.96
ASHTON IRWIN 10.02.2017 22:14

The festivals we are playing this year are such a dream come true, we are gonna put on an amazing show, I need to see you all!

More
Likes: 44 998
Comments: 0
Reposts: 14 837
Total Interactions: 59 835
Post Engagement Rate: 0.96
More