FC Barcelona 10.02.2017 08:24

👋 @jaspercillessen 👋
#FCBarcelona #igersFCB #ForçaBarça #Cillessen #CampNou

More
Likes: 529 462
Comments: 775
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 530 237
Post Engagement Rate: 1.17
FC Barcelona 18.02.2017 13:07

💪 @mascherano14
#FCBarcelona #igersFCB #photos #Mascherano

More
Likes: 528 796
Comments: 1 060
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 529 856
Post Engagement Rate: 1.15
FC Barcelona 21.02.2017 22:04

🙌 Tots units fem força 🙌
#Neymar #Suárez #FCBarcelona #igersFCB #Barça #photos

More
Likes: 524 588
Comments: 984
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 525 572
Post Engagement Rate: 1.14
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
Manchester United 29.01.2017 16:25

Sir Bobby made a special presentation to the man who broke his #MUFC scoring record, @WayneRooney. 👏#ROONEY250

More
Likes: 521 211
Comments: 1 245
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 522 456
Post Engagement Rate: 3.31
FC Barcelona 15.02.2017 15:46

#Repost @neymarjr
・・・
Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽

More
Likes: 519 615
Comments: 2 617
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 522 232
Post Engagement Rate: 1.14
FC Barcelona 01.02.2017 20:47

🔥🔥🔥
#AtletiFCB #CopaFCB #ForçaBarça #FCBarcelona #igersFCB #LuisSuarez

More
Likes: 520 367
Comments: 1 704
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 522 071
Post Engagement Rate: 1.16
Real Madrid C.F. 28.01.2017 19:23

🎙💬🙌 #RMCity
@sr4oficial: "We and the fans need to form an invincible team."
@sr4oficial: "La afición y nosotros tenemos que ser un equipo invencible."
#HalaMadrid

More
Likes: 519 901
Comments: 1 532
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 521 433
Post Engagement Rate: 1.2
Real Madrid C.F. 05.02.2017 16:02

🏃⚽👌 #RMCity
🇫🇷 @karimbenzema
#HalaMadrid

More
Likes: 517 597
Comments: 1 650
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 519 247
Post Engagement Rate: 1.18
Manchester United 16.02.2017 22:54

#ZlatTrick ⚽️⚽️⚽️

More
Likes: 514 922
Comments: 1 216
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 516 138
Post Engagement Rate: 3.21
FC Barcelona 28.01.2017 17:23

[SQUAD LIST | CONVOCATÒRIA | CONVOCATORIA]
⚽️ Betis - FC Barcelona
👥 Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis, Arda, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Mas…

More
Likes: 505 460
Comments: 844
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 506 304
Post Engagement Rate: 1.13
FC Barcelona 05.02.2017 19:25

💪 @paco93alcacer 💪
#FCBarcelona #igersFCB #ForçaBarça #PacoAlcacer #FCBAthletic

More
Likes: 501 365
Comments: 701
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 502 066
Post Engagement Rate: 1.11
FC Barcelona 30.01.2017 21:42

😀 Happiness!
@luissuarez9 & @denissuarezfernandez
#SuarezAndSuarez

More
Likes: 497 580
Comments: 776
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 498 356
Post Engagement Rate: 1.11
FC Barcelona 07.02.2017 22:01

[FULL-TIME | FINAL]
#CopaFCB
👏 The final awaits us!
👏 La final ens espera!
👏 ¡La final nos espera!
🚩 FC Barcelona vs Atl…

More
Likes: 493 462
Comments: 2 963
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 496 425
Post Engagement Rate: 1.1
NBA 20.02.2017 13:40

The BEST REACTIONS in the 2017 #NBAAllStar Game!

More
Likes: 482 637
Comments: 3 375
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 486 012
Post Engagement Rate: 2.28
NBA 18.02.2017 18:44

Legends!! @kingjames & @ronaldinho at today's #NBAAllStar practice!

More
Likes: 476 880
Comments: 1 770
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 478 650
Post Engagement Rate: 2.26
NBA 20.02.2017 03:57

With a new @nbaallstar record 52 points, @antdavis23 of the @pelicansnba is named #KiaAllStarMVP!

More
Likes: 458 239
Comments: 1 521
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 459 760
Post Engagement Rate: 2.16
FC Barcelona 20.02.2017 14:03

✋ @mterstegen1
#FCBarcelona #igersFCB #ForçaBarça #TerStegen #FCBLeganes

More
Likes: 456 755
Comments: 968
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 457 723
Post Engagement Rate: 1
Manchester United 20.02.2017 12:22

All five of @paulpogba's assists for #MUFC this season have been for @iamzlatanibrahimovic! 🤝🔴

More
Likes: 447 901
Comments: 1 082
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 448 983
Post Engagement Rate: 2.78
FC Barcelona 21.02.2017 08:46

@3gerardpique ⚽️👌
👍 "I have no doubt in my mind that we will compete until the end in the Champions League"
👍 "No tengo ninguna duda de qu…

More
Likes: 440 933
Comments: 770
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 441 703
Post Engagement Rate: 0.96
Real Madrid C.F. 22.02.2017 09:11

🇧 🇧 🇨 ¡GOLAZO!
@karimbenzema ➡ @garethbale11 ➡ @cristiano ➡ @karimbenzema ➡ ⚽
#HalaMadrid

More
Likes: 422 105
Comments: 2 632
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 424 737
Post Engagement Rate: 0.95
WWE 30.01.2017 02:21

@ricflairnatureboy congratulates @johncena after he reaches a historic milestone. He is a 16x #WWE Champion! #RoyalRumble

More
Likes: 402 445
Comments: 7 334
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 409 779
Post Engagement Rate: 3.58
NBA 05.02.2017 22:48

☘️3️⃣4️⃣☘️
#ThisIsWhyWePlay

More
Likes: 402 703
Comments: 1 275
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 403 978
Post Engagement Rate: 1.93
NBA 19.02.2017 02:01

3️⃣ CHICAGO 3️⃣

More
Likes: 403 025
Comments: 916
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 403 941
Post Engagement Rate: 1.9
Manchester United 05.02.2017 16:54

@iamzlatanibrahimovic celebrated his 20th #MUFC goal and his 15th of the Premier League season. It’s 2-0 at half-time! #ZlatanTime

More
Likes: 399 628
Comments: 1 119
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 400 747
Post Engagement Rate: 2.52
NBA 23.02.2017 02:16

The @pelicansnba are ready to resume action!

More
Likes: 386 724
Comments: 2 466
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 389 190
Post Engagement Rate: 1.82
NBA 22.02.2017 03:40

Respect for the legends! #ThisIsWhyWePlay #NBATogether

More
Likes: 387 329
Comments: 623
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 387 952
Post Engagement Rate: 1.82
Manchester United 11.02.2017 17:20

Who loved that as much as @D_DeGeaOfficial?

More
Likes: 381 282
Comments: 697
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 381 979
Post Engagement Rate: 2.39
Manchester United 16.02.2017 14:14

@PaulPogba’s older brother Florentin is in town with Saint-Etienne - will we see Pogba v Pogba tonight? #MUFC

More
Likes: 380 238
Comments: 662
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 380 900
Post Engagement Rate: 2.37
Manchester United 28.01.2017 12:49

Pure midfield power. Ready for action. 🔑
#X16 #ACE17
@paulpogba @anderherrera @adidasfootball
#NeverFollow

More
Likes: 377 740
Comments: 719
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 378 459
Post Engagement Rate: 2.4
NBA 20.02.2017 03:14

Sup!

More
Likes: 372 547
Comments: 753
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 373 300
Post Engagement Rate: 1.75
More