Cristiano Ronaldo 01.02.2017 17:33

Shooting day👌

More
Likes: 1 715 308
Comments: 12 364
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 727 672
Post Engagement Rate: 1.94
therock 12.02.2017 02:40

Dressed like a G and daddy's gotta go to work, but someone ain't lettin' go. Me, not her. 😉. Excited for tonight's show!
#NAACPAwards

More
Likes: 1 682 269
Comments: 5 966
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 688 235
Post Engagement Rate: 2.19
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 05.02.2017 12:09

✌🏽✋🏽ou 2.5

More
Likes: 1 571 044
Comments: 79 512
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 650 556
Post Engagement Rate: 2.48
SMM-отчет по странице бренда.
30+ метрик: графики, таблицы, сводки.
Быстро и качественно.
ЗАКАЖИ БРЕНД-ОТЧЕТ
Cristiano Ronaldo 02.02.2017 16:01

1 vs 1 at the training. Contente por defrontar 1 dos defesas mas difíceis de ultrapassar do mundo meu mano "Coentran" 👌👌🇵🇹🇵🇹

More
Likes: 1 630 454
Comments: 7 346
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 637 800
Post Engagement Rate: 1.84
Cristiano Ronaldo 30.01.2017 20:07

Crash and burn @dwyanewade #raiseit www.nowraiseit.com

More
Likes: 1 582 254
Comments: 16 886
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 599 140
Post Engagement Rate: 1.81
Cristiano Ronaldo 08.02.2017 20:42

Funny work 👌

More
Likes: 1 576 202
Comments: 12 366
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 588 568
Post Engagement Rate: 1.78
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 26.01.2017 10:53

Mamusca❤️ #tbt

More
Likes: 1 491 257
Comments: 50 858
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 542 115
Post Engagement Rate: 2.33
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 04.02.2017 14:20

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️

More
Likes: 1 408 067
Comments: 90 921
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 498 988
Post Engagement Rate: 2.25
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 01.02.2017 18:42

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️

More
Likes: 1 268 799
Comments: 229 370
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 498 169
Post Engagement Rate: 2.25
Leo Messi 23.01.2017 17:17

Festejando el cumple de la vieji 😋😘😘😘

More
Likes: 1 474 061
Comments: 10 620
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 484 681
Post Engagement Rate: 2.34
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 28.01.2017 20:54

🤙🏽

More
Likes: 1 419 562
Comments: 58 789
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 478 351
Post Engagement Rate: 2.23
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 23.01.2017 11:08

New boots 🤙🏽

More
Likes: 1 394 489
Comments: 59 405
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 453 894
Post Engagement Rate: 2.21
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 25.01.2017 20:20

Sempre será meu Ídolo ⚽️ parabéns @robinho

More
Likes: 1 392 317
Comments: 56 073
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 448 390
Post Engagement Rate: 2.2
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 11.02.2017 14:19

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️

More
Likes: 1 389 827
Comments: 45 788
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 435 615
Post Engagement Rate: 2.14
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 26.01.2017 19:24

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ #SouFelizJogandoFutebol

More
Likes: 1 233 482
Comments: 176 974
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 410 456
Post Engagement Rate: 2.13
Cristiano Ronaldo 02.02.2017 18:31

Do you believe an outfit can inspire and complete a remarkable moment? I do! And that's why I partnered with @sacoorbrothers to this amazing #Cristian…

More
Likes: 1 380 824
Comments: 11 001
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 391 825
Post Engagement Rate: 1.57
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 29.01.2017 09:26

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽🙌🏽⚽️

More
Likes: 1 155 945
Comments: 228 582
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 384 527
Post Engagement Rate: 2.09
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 08.02.2017 19:46

Training today ⚽️

More
Likes: 1 282 363
Comments: 87 959
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 370 322
Post Engagement Rate: 2.05
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 15.02.2017 12:00

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽

More
Likes: 1 267 862
Comments: 87 169
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 355 031
Post Engagement Rate: 2.01
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 14.02.2017 18:09

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙈⚽️🤙🏽😛

More
Likes: 1 285 486
Comments: 64 744
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 350 230
Post Engagement Rate: 2
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 31.01.2017 21:07

⚽️

More
Likes: 1 243 428
Comments: 91 746
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 335 174
Post Engagement Rate: 2.01
therock 30.01.2017 14:04

🦅 just landed. Let's do this San Francisco & Oakland. Good to be shooting HBO's highest rated 30min show where I was born. Full circle. Grateful. #Ballers #NewSeason #TheYay ✊🏾

More
Likes: 1 274 125
Comments: 4 977
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 279 102
Post Engagement Rate: 1.68
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 12.02.2017 10:27

Parabéns irmão .. que Deus ilumine sempre teus caminhos.
Te amo princesa 👑 @rafinhaaa93

More
Likes: 1 160 742
Comments: 93 833
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 254 575
Post Engagement Rate: 1.87
therock 28.01.2017 17:44

RIP my friend. Legend John Hurt.
For months, we spent very long days and nights together in Budapest, while shooting Hercules - very tough shoo…

More
Likes: 1 245 627
Comments: 5 808
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 251 435
Post Engagement Rate: 1.65
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 16.02.2017 13:55

A gente muito doido por aí 😛😂 #TBT

More
Likes: 1 207 989
Comments: 38 772
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 246 761
Post Engagement Rate: 1.84
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 25.01.2017 16:10

Chapaaaaa 😋⚽️

More
Likes: 1 169 416
Comments: 31 797
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 201 213
Post Engagement Rate: 1.82
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 05.02.2017 23:04

Desculpa, mas o final de semana é dos Neymares 😂🤙🏽 @neymarpai_

More
Likes: 1 149 888
Comments: 37 969
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 187 857
Post Engagement Rate: 1.78
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 11.02.2017 22:17

Las lesiones vienen cuando estamos nos sentindo bien para hacer nuestro trabajo y vienes cuando no queremos, cuando menos esperamos ... crack que está…

More
Likes: 1 103 315
Comments: 41 088
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 144 403
Post Engagement Rate: 1.7
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 14.02.2017 13:34

Respeite quem pode chegar onde a gente chegou 🤙🏽😛 @rafaelasilvaa

More
Likes: 1 091 957
Comments: 26 364
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 118 321
Post Engagement Rate: 1.66
therock 28.01.2017 05:37

Thank you San Francisco & Oakland for the luv. I was born in Hayward, so it's been very cool and nostalgic to come full circle and bring our productio…

More
Likes: 1 096 903
Comments: 4 216
Reposts: 0
Total Interactions: 1 101 119
Post Engagement Rate: 1.45
More