This page is a community for all the great fans of Smirnoff and we love to hear what you think. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible, but it might take slightly longer on evenings and weekends, so please bear with us.
We have some House Rules (or terms & conditions), the full details of which are noted below, that you are deemed to have accepted by becoming a fan of this page.
We have these rules so that we can make the Smirnoff GB page community as great as possible, and because we take the responsible marketing of alcohol seriously. We hope you understand, but if you do not agree to be bound by these house rules, please “un-like” the page and do not continue to access, use, or contribute to this page.
Please note that this Page and all content on it is intended for adults aged 18 and over, please do not forward the content on this page to anyone under the age of 18.
Some specific rules for contributions to our pages include:
• Do not upload pictures of people under 25 (including yourself!).
• Do not post sexually suggestive text or pictures.
• Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
You will find that our page is moderated regularly to make sure we are all playing nice!
We may remove comments that violate our House Rules. Although we don’t like removing comments, this sometimes is necessary to ensure our page continues to provide a great community for all lovers of Smirnoff.
Just a few more rules to remember!
• One of our first lessons in life! Treat others how you wish to be treated. Please treat other contributors with respect and consideration. If we feel that comments are derogatory, shocking or insulting we will remove them.
• Mind your tongue (and fingers)! Please don’t use swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate. We may remove such content at our discretion.
• If a person or organisation hasn’t given you express permission to use his, her, or its name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it.
• Please make sure that what you post is factually correct and legally permissible, and isn’t defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, an invasion of privacy, or an infringement of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.
• Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private. If you do, we will be required to remove it.
• At this moment we are only monitoring posts written in English. Any comment that isn’t posted in English, or that appears to be written in any sort of code, will be removed as well.
Finally (the last of the legal stuff for now, we promise):
If you do come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to 'mark as spam' or 'report as abuse'. Don’t be afraid to raise your hand!
We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. So be nice!
Diageo is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by its users, or any content on third party sites.
If you'd like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, provide feedback, or say hello to our brands or products, please don’t hesitate to use the ‘message’ button to send us a direct email. We’ll work to respond to you as quickly as possible!
Please click here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/ to learn more about how Facebook enables brands to share your Likes or content with your friends, here https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads§ion=social if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
This page is a community for all the great fans of Smirnoff and we love to hear what you think. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible, but it might take slightly longer on evenings…mehr zeigen