These are the rules for posts, communications and general behavior on social‐network pages and online channels sponsored by Nestlé. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the Page or channel.
1. Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
2. Play fair: no libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
3. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
4. Be original: feel free to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
5. Mind your own business: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights
6. Be professional: all posting must be of people 18 or older, unless posted by or with permission of a parent/legal guardian, and don’t give out personal information.
7. Keep it legal: no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
8. Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Nestlé (employee, agency, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
Remember: We reserve the right to remove any postings found to be in violation of these rules. So play nice, have fun and thanks for being a Nestlé fan!
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/26hdQA8
These are the rules for posts, communications and general behavior on social‐network pages and online channels sponsored by Nestlé. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the Page …mehr zeigen