All of us know that food is a source of nourishment and satisfaction, but also pleasure, health, happiness and peace of mind. We also are aware that our food and beverage choices can impact our quality of life and even affect the lives of others.
At Nestlé, we are dedicated to enhance people’s lives and have been since Henri Nestlé invented Farine Lactée to alleviate infant mortality.
Each day we strive to make our products tastier and healthier choices that help you care for yourself and your family: we want to earn your trust and recommendations to others.
Behind all our efforts you can be sure there is an unmatched R&D capability, nutrition science and passion for quality in everything we do.
We believe that true leadership is also about behavior; it is only possible to create long-term sustainable value if we also create value for the communities where we operate. Our dedication to great tasting, healthier and trusted products has, and always will be, tied to our respect for the environment and the people we work with.
As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company it is our commitment to enhance the quality of life every day, everywhere.
Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life.
Thanks for joining the Nestlé Global Facebook Page. This page is for everyone with an interest in Nestlé. We welcome you to leave comments, post links and share videos with us and the rest of the online community. We want to keep our Community as an open space for constructive debate.
We’ll regularly review the page, responding to and passing on as many useful recommendations as we can. Here are our 5 simple House Rules:
1. Be original: respect intellectual property rights. Share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it. If you don’t own it or have permission, please don’t post it. You are responsible for the content you post on this Page.
2. Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t share private information about other people.
3. Keep it clean: no indecent, misleading, or unlawful posts.
4. No personal attacks, please: avoid any aggressive, defamatory or threatening posts. Mind your wording and tone. Avoid posting any information inciting racial, ethnical, religious, gender or political opposition.
5. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/advertising/promotional posts, or repetitive postings.
Please, read through and also respect the prevailing Facebook Terms and Policies.
Please note that the content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our Company’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. To help keep the conversation flowing, we may remove posts which are not compliant with these House Rules. Anyone posting non-allowed content may be banned from participating in this Community. We retain the right to amend the present House of Rules at any time.
All of us know that food is a source of nourishment and satisfaction, but also pleasure, health, happiness and peace of mind. We also are aware that our food and beverage choices can impact our qualit…mehr zeigen