Nearly 200 years ago, a farm boy named John Walker began a journey—selling blended whisky from a small grocery store. Two centuries later, JOHNNIE WALKER is not only the world's best-selling Scotch whisky, found in nearly 200 countries, but also an international symbol of progress.
Along with its five famous blends, the spirit of JOHNNIE WALKER lives on today in the members-only STRIDING MAN SOCIETY, and now, the official JOHNNIE WALKER fan page, the exclusive home for JOHNNIE WALKER lovers on Facebook. What started with JOHNNIE WALKER continues with you. KEEP WALKING.
In the spirit of the STRIDING MAN, always remember to enjoy JOHNNIE WALKER responsibly.
Please note that this Page and all content on it is intended for adults aged 18 and over, please do not forward the content on this page to anyone under the age of 18.
Some specific rules for contributions to our pages include:
• Do not upload pictures of people under 25 (including yourself!).
• Do not post sexually suggestive text or pictures.
• Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
• You will find that our page is moderated regularly to make sure that the community guidelines are being adhered to.
• We may remove comments that violate our House Rules to preserve the spirit of community of the Johnnie Walker community.
• Please treat other contributors with respect and consideration. If we feel that comments are derogatory or insulting we will remove them.
• Please don’t use swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate. We may remove such content at our discretion.
• If a person or organisation hasn’t given you express permission to use his, her, or its name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it.
• Please make sure that what you post is factually correct and legally permissible, and isn’t defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, an invasion of privacy, or an infringement of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.
• Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private. If you do, we will be required to remove it.
• At this moment we are only monitoring posts written in English. Any comment that isn’t posted in English, or that appears to be written in any sort of code, will be removed as well.
• If you do come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to 'mark as spam' or 'report as abuse'. Don’t be afraid to raise your hand!
• We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. So be nice!
• Diageo is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by its users, or any content on third party sites.
• If you'd like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, provide feedback, or say hello to our brands or products, please don’t hesitate to use the ‘message’ button to send us a direct email. We’ll work to respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please click here: http://on.fb.me/KPQtRB to learn more about how Facebook enables brands to share your Likes or content with your friends, here: http://on.fb.me/KPQzc0 to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and here: http://on.fb.me/KPQxAS if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
Nearly 200 years ago, a farm boy named John Walker began a journey—selling blended whisky from a small grocery store. Two centuries later, JOHNNIE WALKER is not only the world's best-selling Scotch wh…mehr zeigen