This page is a place for Smirnoff & its allies to trade thoughts stories & secrets. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible but on evenings & weekends we have some other business to take care of so it may take slightly longer. Please bear with us & we will respond - Smirnoff leaves no one behind.
Rascals are welcome but we ask you all to abide by the House Rules (aka terms & conditions), the full details of which are noted below. Once you’ve joined the club (i.e. have become a fan of this page) you are deemed to have accepted these House Rules.
We have these rules so that all members of the club get the respect they deserve & because we take the responsible marketing of alcohol seriously. If you do not agree to be bound by these house rules, please ‘un-like’ the page & do not continue to access, use, or contribute to this page.
This Page and all the content on it is intended for adults aged 18 and over, please do not forward the content on this page to anyone under the age of 18.
Here are some specific rules for contributions to our pages:
• Do not upload pictures of people under 25 (yes that includes yourself).
• Do not post sexually suggestive text or pictures. We encourage discretion round here.
• Do not promote drinking to excess, smoking, illicit drugs, drink driving, or other irresponsible activities.
You will find that our page is moderated regularly to make sure that the community guidelines are being adhered to.
We may remove comments that violate our House Rules.
Just a few more rules to remember.
• All members of the Smirnoff club deserve respect. Treat others with the respect you (and they deserve). If we feel that comments are derogatory, shocking or insulting they will be removed.
• Mind your tongue (and fingers). We don’t tolerate swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate. We may remove such content at our discretion.
• If a person or organisation hasn’t given you express permission to use his, her, or its name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it. We’ve been known to travel under multiple guises but we always keep it original.
• Please make sure that what you post is factually correct and legally permissible, and isn’t defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, an invasion of privacy, or an infringement of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or Facebook pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.
• We said it before and we’ll say it once more: Discretion is key. Do not post personal information about yourself that should remain private. If you do, we will be required to remove it.
Finally (that’s right - rule-breakers have a lot of rules ironically):
If you do come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to 'mark as spam' or 'report as abuse'. Fortune favours the bold - call it out.
We reserve the right to remove comments at any time for any reason without prior notice. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page. You have been warned.
Diageo is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by its users, or any content on third party sites.
If you'd like to contact us with a complaint, compliment, or provide feedback on our brands or products you can use the ‘message’ button to contact us directly & discreetly. What happens in Facebook Messenger stays in Facebook Messenger.
Click here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/ to learn more about how Facebook enables brands to share your Likes or content with your friends, here https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy to adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads§ion=social if you would like to opt-out of appearing in future Facebook advertisements whenever it is possible to do so.
This page is a place for Smirnoff & its allies to trade thoughts stories & secrets. We aim to respond to your queries as quickly as possible but on evenings & weekends we have some other business to t…mehr zeigen