Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 06.11.2017 19:22

🇧🇷⚽️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 741 586
Kommentare: 104 614
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 846 200
Post Engagement Rate: 3,4
Justin Bieber 26.10.2017 17:03

@joshmehl I have learned so much from you, I’m a better man because of you. I’m a better friend because of you. You have been a true example of what …

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 790 191
Kommentare: 49 389
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 839 580
Post Engagement Rate: 3,07
Cristiano Ronaldo 30.10.2017 18:04

Comfort is the new luxury👌 Loving my new CR7 woven shirt. Styles for everyday. CR7.com 👔 💪@CR7Limitless #DesignedToMoveYou #CR7Denim
www.cr7.com

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 815 384
Kommentare: 16 028
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 831 412
Post Engagement Rate: 2,48
Лучшие посты и другие SMM-метрики
по страницам брендов Попробуйте JagaJam Basic Analytics
Kylie 01.11.2017 04:49

Halloween W My Lil Devil ♥️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 770 718
Kommentare: 31 123
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 801 841
Post Engagement Rate: 2,83
Cristiano Ronaldo 25.10.2017 09:51

👌

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 751 803
Kommentare: 11 188
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 762 991
Post Engagement Rate: 2,43
Ariana Grande 01.11.2017 20:48

I suggest you and your Kmart Jaclyn Smith collection outfit .......... stay the hell away from Derek Zoolander !

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 734 096
Kommentare: 17 611
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 751 707
Post Engagement Rate: 2,39
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 12.11.2017 20:11

⛄️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 712 138
Kommentare: 33 248
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 745 386
Post Engagement Rate: 3,27
Leo Messi 20.10.2017 17:54

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 676 033
Kommentare: 44 818
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 720 851
Post Engagement Rate: 3,32
Zendaya 02.11.2017 02:40

I was told to post...so I found these gems (wind in hair vs. lipgloss)

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 699 798
Kommentare: 10 722
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 710 520
Post Engagement Rate: 6
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 10.11.2017 17:58

🇧🇷⚽️🙏🏽

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 637 865
Kommentare: 60 795
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 698 660
Post Engagement Rate: 3,22
Ariana Grande 07.11.2017 06:57

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 658 094
Kommentare: 36 472
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 694 566
Post Engagement Rate: 2,34
Cristiano Ronaldo 23.10.2017 14:49

Here we go again!!👍🏽

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 679 316
Kommentare: 11 397
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 690 713
Post Engagement Rate: 2,37
Kim Kardashian West 10.11.2017 15:56

Wait it’s tied with Selena. This was my fave too!

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 655 743
Kommentare: 24 019
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 679 762
Post Engagement Rate: 2,57
Cristiano Ronaldo 09.11.2017 12:09

@cr7junior IS LIVE 👖 ⚽ Now available on 👉 CR7.com #PressPlay #CR7Junior
#CR7Denim

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 650 760
Kommentare: 19 243
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 670 003
Post Engagement Rate: 2,33
Leo Messi 03.11.2017 18:53

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 622 641
Kommentare: 18 151
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 640 792
Post Engagement Rate: 3,19
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 05.11.2017 16:14

Buon compleanno fratello ✌🏽 @marco_verratti92

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 623 513
Kommentare: 13 248
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 636 761
Post Engagement Rate: 3,15
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 01.11.2017 00:47

Friends for Halloween 🃏

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 617 699
Kommentare: 7 293
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 624 992
Post Engagement Rate: 3,15
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 22.10.2017 17:35

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️
God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 567 208
Kommentare: 49 784
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 616 992
Post Engagement Rate: 3,16
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 20.10.2017 12:58

1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH
You don’t make it anywhere by chance. Always believe.
Thanks @beatsbydre
My bro @money23green What’s your #1of1?

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 588 274
Kommentare: 22 048
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 610 322
Post Engagement Rate: 3,15
badgalriri 11.11.2017 08:59

#stunna

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 588 813
Kommentare: 21 122
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 609 935
Post Engagement Rate: 4,5
Demi Lovato 05.11.2017 03:45

💗

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 580 721
Kommentare: 17 949
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 598 670
Post Engagement Rate: 4,18
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr 05.11.2017 19:11

Amici in Milano 🇮🇹

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 568 156
Kommentare: 26 216
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 594 372
Post Engagement Rate: 3,1
Khloé 21.10.2017 19:38

Happy birthday Keeks!!! Cheers to another year and to being blessed!!! You have no idea how much I love you and look up to you! You're such an incredi…

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 574 387
Kommentare: 15 098
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 589 485
Post Engagement Rate: 3,72
Cristiano Ronaldo 07.11.2017 19:08

Always nice to see you bro👌❤️✌️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 581 278
Kommentare: 7 594
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 588 872
Post Engagement Rate: 2,26
Kim Kardashian West 23.10.2017 15:09

Take San Fran...?

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 558 288
Kommentare: 18 899
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 577 187
Post Engagement Rate: 2,48
Kylie 11.11.2017 02:14

holiday sneak peeks with @styledbyhrush @kyliecosmetics ✨ can’t wait to reveal this new collection ..

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 1 916 142
Kommentare: 656 462
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 572 604
Post Engagement Rate: 2,59
champagnepapi 11.11.2017 08:10

Hawkins Very Own

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 535 124
Kommentare: 32 407
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 567 531
Post Engagement Rate: 6,7
Leo Messi 20.10.2017 14:01

JOAN PETIT QUAN BALLA

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 530 936
Kommentare: 29 456
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 560 392
Post Engagement Rate: 3,13
Cristiano Ronaldo 12.11.2017 18:46

Living it up in the CR7 Suite.
#PestanaCR7Lisbon

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 532 713
Kommentare: 10 631
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 543 344
Post Engagement Rate: 2,21
Demi Lovato 21.10.2017 23:26

Music video shoot ☺️

Mehr zeigen
Likes: 2 502 460
Kommentare: 28 001
Reposts: 0
Alle Reaktionen: 2 530 461
Post Engagement Rate: 4,11
Mehr